Yu-Gi-Oh DuelMonsters MEGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh DuelMonsters MEGA

Duel your way to the top with your DuelMonsters Cards. Do you have what it takes to become the King Of Games?!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy
Duel Emperor
Roy

Male Number of posts : 196
Deck Type : Mixed
Favourite Card : Vampire Genesis
Registration date : 2007-01-08

Duelist Status
Duel Level: 1
Wins: 11
Losses: -

Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling   Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 3:36 pm

2=Duel

After setting up your Duelist Status now it's time to show you how to duel this the rp way.

When dueling each other choose the Starter LifePoints[LP] you want to begin with.

8000LP-Easy Rank

4000LP-Normal Rank

2000LP-Hard Rank

2000LP isn't that much fair but it's up to your choice. If you want to duel somebody for practice go in Duel Monsters Battle Arena V3 and make a topic called "Whoever you are VS Whoever you're battling"

Now when you're on the Duelist Kingdom or Battle City Quest you battle people for either Starchips or Locater cards.[See Rules/Help #3 For more info]

The Next step to a duel is dueling. Keep track of the cards you have in your hand and don't cheat. Here's just a Makeup Duel to show you when you duel one another.

Starting LP-2000

Me: I draw and place Vorse raider in attack position

ATK:1900

And I place a Magic/Trap card facedown.

Your turn

Cards in Hand:4

Cards in Hand:5

ATK:500

With his special ability[effect] he can attack any defence facedown position monster and it'll be destroyed automatically

Sasuke Samurai Attack his card in facedown defence position

[NOTE: When somebody calls a good move which can destroy your monster and aim for your lifepoints, you don't complain like an idiot and say you want your turn back, if you do your Duel Points will decrease]

Vorse Raider attack him directly

-1900 to your LP[Keep track of your LP]

Hand:4

[NOTE:When somebody says they play a card facedown, it's a Spell or Trap card, when they say they play a Monster facedown in defence they play a Monster facedown in defence]

Now Sasuke Samurai finish this!

-1900 to your lifepoints

Me:2000LP
Other Person-0LP

Of course you'll duel better and have better strategies. If you surrender in a duel you loose. Remember winning duels earn you Duel points, so duel out there and have a blast!
Back to top Go down
fantasycat89
Apprentice
fantasycat89

Female Number of posts : 2
Favourite Card : blue-eyes white dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Duelist Status
Wins:
Losses:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling   Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 6:38 pm

I do not entirely understand,how do you GET the cards?and how do you know what you draw?
Back to top Go down
sorarockx
Apprentice
sorarockx

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Duelist Status
Wins:
Losses:

PostSubject: ahh i still dont get it   Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

how to duel !!!!!
Back to top Go down
GWar Leo
Apprentice
GWar Leo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling   Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 pm

fantasycat89 wrote:
I do not entirely understand,how do you GET the cards?and how do you know what you draw?
I think you have to use your real cards as if you are dueling your buddy except online lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling   Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Monsters MEGA Rules/Help #2-Dueling
Page 1 of 1